Tucked neatly underneath your bridge cabinet, the Zephyr Essentials Europa Series ZGE-E30AS Genova Under-Cabinet Range Hood quietly goes to work. Powered by the strength of its 500-CFM fan, Genova's crescent-like body delivers stunning design and quality performance. Its retractable visor helps in the capture of air and puts control at your fingertips requiring just a pull of the visor to control the hood's motor and lights.
- Hide ductwork inside cabinetry with this under cabinet vent hood
- Draw smoke, grease, moisture and odors out of your kitchen with this 30" wide vent hood
- Give your stove top bright illumination with its adequate halogen bulb
- Add a sleek and modern look to your kitchen with this stainless steel color vent hood
- Internal blower sones: 1.7-5.3
- Decorative mesh filters
- Electronic touch controls
- Two 50W halogen lights
- Auto delay-off
- Dual level lighting
- RF remote control option (not included)
- Vertical duct - internal: 6-inch round
- Horizontal duct - internal: N/A
- Mounting Height: 24-inch - 32-inch
- Color: Stainless Steel and Glass
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
||11.25 - 17.25
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.