The Zephyr Essential Power Series AK9028AS Vortex One-Piece Liner leads the way with the industry's only adjustable-depth installation dimensions. Staying true to its one-piece liner roots, Vortex has a single liner piece that is designed to extend up to 3-inches towards the front of the range hood so you can install it in spaces built for a hood up to 20-1/2-inches deep.
- Hidden under the cabinet, this sleek and stylish vend hood matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen
- Vent all dirt and air pollutants like smoke, steam, and grease from your kitchen with this 30" wide vent hood
- Get added visibility with its halogen bulb
- Achieve a stylish look with this stainless steel color vent hood that complements the entire kitchen
- Internal blower sones: 1.4 - 5
- One hybrid baffle filter
- Mechanical slide integrated controls
- Dual-level lighting
- CleanAir function
- Two 35W halogen bulbs
- Internal blower - vertical: 6-in. round
- Internal blower - horizontal: N/A
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Mounting Height: 26-inch - 36-inch
- Recirculating option
- Adjustable depth
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 36
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
||17.5 - 20.5
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Vortex, One-Piece Liner, 28-3/8", SS, 390 CFM
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.